We welcome comments and feedback on our website (https://pcbcrew.com) about printed circuit board (PCB) topics and all related subjects. However, we ask that you follow a few simple guidelines when commenting:
• Be respectful of other users and their opinions.
• Keep it civil and refrain from using any offensive language.
• No attacks on individuals or specific organizations.
• Refrain from posting any personal information.
• Do not post any promotional content, advertisements, or spam.
• Make sure that your comment is relevant to the topic being discussed.
• No trolling or personal attacks.
• Do not link to any external websites or content.
• Do not post any content that is against the law or violates any copyright or intellectual property rights.
By adhering to these rules, we can make sure that our website remains an open, interactive space where anybody may learn and contribute their ideas. We reserve the right to remove any comments that violate these guidelines.
Thank you for helping us to keep our website a safe and respectful community.